The sirloin steak is one of the most common cuts of beef and often the steak lover's preferred cut. It comes from the rear of the cow. it has a fine but firm texture but also very rich in flavor. Sirloin steak is a very versatile piece of meat and it is suitable for pan-frying, sous vide, grilling and even barbecuing.
Coupled with the Japanese Wagyu genes, each sirloin cut is sure to give you a tender and juicy experience.
Priced per piece
Average Weight: ~200 grams
Shelf Life: Up to 3 months in freezer from date of receipt
Product State: Delivered frozen
"Gordon Ramsay's tips for cooking a perfect steak"
1. Defrost product to room temperature and pat dry.
2. Season the steak generously with salt and pepper on both sides.
3. Preheat pan over high heat and coat pan with olive oil.
4. Sear steak for approximately 1 min on all sides (Top, bottom and sides) Do not turn it until it has browned.
5. Add herbs such as thyme, rosemary and crushed garlics to enhance the aroma and flavor of the steak.
6. Add a tiny knob of butter and baste it with the butter to your preferred done-ness before removing the steak out of the pan.
7. Let the steak rest for at least 5 mins to obtain a juicy piece of meat.
*All pictures shown are for illustration purposes only, actual product may vary.
Out of Stock!
Please enter your email below to receive an update when this product is available again.