Kiwami stands for 'Outstanding Excellence' and is independently graded for the marbling. This process ensures that the Wagyu is tender, juicy and outrageously delicious.
The Kiwami Full Blood Wagyu has won the multiple awards throughout the years. Most notably, they have won the Grand Champion Branded Beef of Show, Royal Queensland Food & Wine Show for 3 years in a row.
This not only solidifies their position as Australia's most awarded branded beef, it is also a limited and exclusive product brought to you by us. We hope you will enjoy it. While stocks last!
Priced per piece
Average Weight: ~200 grams
Shelf Life: Up to 3 months in freezer from date of receipt
Product State: Delivered frozen
"Gordon Ramsay's tips for cooking a perfect steak"
1. Defrost product to room temperature and pat dry.
2. Season the steak generously with salt and pepper on both sides.
3. Preheat pan over high heat and coat pan with olive oil.
4. Sear steak for approximately 1 min on all sides (Top, bottom and sides) Do not turn it until it has browned.
5. Add herbs such as thyme, rosemary and crushed garlics to enhance the aroma and flavor of the steak.
6. Add a tiny knob of butter and baste it with the butter to your preferred done-ness before removing the steak out of the pan.
7. Let the steak rest for at least 5 mins to obtain a juicy piece of meat.
*All pictures shown are for illustration purposes only, actual product may vary.
Out of Stock!
Please enter your email below to receive an update when this product is available again.